Welcome to MicroCore
AAL is proud to introduce a revolution in site lighting. Developed in-house and rolling out in a wide range of beautiful AAL luminaires in 2013, our new MicroCore™ optical arrays represent a notable new horizon in outdoor lighting technology. Precision engineering harnesses the power of today's brilliant, high-efficiency LED's, delivering maximum performance in a wide range of outdoor lighting applications.
MicroCore™-enabled Providence, Universe and Flex luminaires are available in both 32 and 56-diode optical arrays. Each presents a balanced, versatile approach to light delivery, emphasizing high performance, superior control, uniform illumination, maximum glare reduction, all at a reduced cost per lumen.
CONSISTENT, EFFICIENT OPERATION - Featuring long-life, low-maintenance LED's, MicroCore™ arrays deliver incredibly dependable, uniform, energy-efficient performance.
- IMPROVED LIGHT TRANSMISSION - IP66-compliant MicroCore™ eliminates the need for an outer lens, improving light transmission by up to 15% - a total of 11,000 lumens.
- LOW-PROFILE DESIGN – MicroCore™ presents a smooth, streamlined appearance during non-operational daytime hours.
- PRECISE OPTICAL CONTROL - MicroCore™ has flexible focus, precision distribution, and crisp definition, and can be configured to reproduce any IES distribution pattern.
- RETROFIT FLEXIBILITY - Any AAL HID Providence, Flex or Universe luminaire can be field upgraded to a MicroCore™ via plug-and-play connectors.
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT - Exclusive LifeShield® protection system incorporates an integrated thermostat that continually monitors heat levels, and automatically adjusts the on-board temperature to compensate for excessive increases.
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA.
Providence, Universe and Flex with MicroCore™ are available now with the standard 6 to 8 week lead time. Compare in the air samples available per standard program terms. Order a MicroCore™ upgrade kit for your existing sample cases and show this unique solution to your specifier for current and future projects.